BBR 0.00% 4.7¢ bora bora resources limited

trading halt $$$, page-19

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    In my opinion BBR should be 1.20 to 1.80 and expect it over the next few years but this can move at any time because the macro forces are exploding.

I posted over on MRL my latest 'Understanding the Future' thread that impacts directly on BBR. The news released by BBR directly effects MRL as well and is outstanding. The geology does not lie. I'm wandering now if BBR is considering some CR of their own to position themselves???

This would be very strategic and smart looking at what is coming. I expect allot of new buyers to soak up the release/CR of any of these Vein Graphite companies because they can truly compete with China. BBR needs to push for buyers in my opinion of their Graphite, taking into account the increasing volatility and coming increase in Vein Graphite prices.

The Sri Lankan government needs this investment to fulfill their governments promises to their people and are offering very good deals to companies like BBR/MRL.

Australian/Canadian companies are favored and trusted by their government and desire transparency and to be involved with these 2014-2016 transitions from licence to exports. Bringing could governance and transparency extends to the law firm dealing with this and transparency about particulars would reassure the market more then anything else in my opinion.

I'm guessing BBR will beat MRL to .40c! More very positive news flow to come I expect. I hope you enjoy my 'Understanding the Future' post?

Kind Regards

PS - All my thoughts and opinions are my own and could be completely wrong. Do your own research; I share this for fun and intellectual discussion and interest only, what do you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.