CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

trading halt, page-29

1. 4,289 Posts.
    I see this is the first time you have ever posted on CDU tprchris . A good place to start would be to read why there is so much excitement around right here on HC.
    Can I recommend you read right through this thread…" MAJOR MILESTONE COMING" like over 5900 " pent up to buy?? fingers on the trigger??" people have just recently done. This piddly 13% rise is nothing compared to what Holders are expecting our deliberately down trodden SP to head up to…..if you can find some time to also read the last CDU progress announcement " Rocklands Copper Project Update " posted just 2 weeks ago for what is happening at the mine site and your excitement levels will also sky rocket imho.

Not to mention this thread .." Help stop high frequency trading" also very much worth reading " whereby our controlling/shorting fraternity have been put squarely into the FBI's and our Senate's cross hairs for all the damage they have been doing to CDU and other stocks. If you still have lots of time you might want to look at the material I personally call " Coffin Nails" provided to both of those bodies by our very own hard working CDU Holders.

Now what is surprising is how M & G can cause a massive slide in out SP …way more than 100% and we have people "already" squeeling about an approx 13% rise in a couple of days?????
    tprchris imho this is the turn around CDU has been waiting for a number of years now. There should be massive % up days much to the horror/chagrin of our "Controllers/Shorters" I expect…you may not be aware of them, being brand new here but please start reading and you will, especially as I see you are also a Holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.