VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

trading halt, page-26

1. MJP
    260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Quite a wild ride today. Management announcement certainly caused a bit of a stir/panic. Hopefully just not a well worded announcement.

I have to consider that prior to today our managment have appeared to consistantly tick all the boxes not drop the ball.

In September last year they stated:

"...The focus for the Company over the coming weeks will be the commencement of site works and pre-production ramp up at Riley as well as advancing negotiations on off take for the sale of ore. The Company continues to maintain its schedule of being in production within the second half of 2013, shareholders will be informed should any additional legal action relating to approvals have any material impact on our production schedule....

(And in bold letters)..Venture remains in a strong position with the Company currently holding a cash position of approximately A$12 million and an undrawn debt facility of A$15 million. Venture is fully funded to commence production at its Riley DSO Project which has a life of mine
    cash cost estimate of A$49 per tonne FOB.

I really think todays announcement needs to be clarified further given their earlier September announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $111.0K 6.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7999876 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1680469 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.