VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

it's not that the mine has now suddenly become unprofitable that...

1. 1,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    it's not that the mine has now suddenly become unprofitable that is of concern, it will take much more degradation in the IO price before that is the case. It is the clumsy way in which the latest announcement has been presented. In what is a very jittery environment that announcement gave just a hint of hesitation and a hint is all it takes to cause panic.

The market doesn't lie; on a day when VMS shareholder should be celebrating what is the single most significant event in the past two years management puts out that crap.

What happened to "VMS is very pleased to announce..... and we will now immediately start plans for finalising off take and finance arrangement in order to move to production as soon as possible"

In stead we get a crappy fourth paragraph that takes the ice-cream and dips it in cow dung.

It takes a lot to get me annoyed, but they managed it today. SJ will be loving this, don't be surprised if he comes out with statements about how the SP is still falling because "Australians" wont stand for mining in the Tarkine. this weekend.

Aaaarrrgggghhhhhhh!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $111.0K 6.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7999876 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1680469 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.