SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Remember, Home Open is an advertising platform - For both real...

1. 6,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Remember, Home Open is an advertising platform - For both real estate agents and advertisers looking to target people in the process of purchasing a home. The later is where the money is.

Brands are hungry for first to market opportunities, a company like CBA would jump at this in a second. And hopefully do when it's up and running if not I will be selling. All it would take for an initial partner is a none disclosure agreement and a pitch. Boom, done, where do I sign.

I'd be very surprised if the big 4 and their marketing teams / agency's haven't seen Home Open already. In saying that, I'm not sure Home Open could charge good money for a launch sponsor (well enough to warrant a trading halt) when the app has zero users. Although I've sold million dollar ideas to banks that didn't exist until we built it. It's a competitive space, and company's need to innovate or at least cut deals where competitors are blocked from platforms.

After some thought the partnership could be with Domain... Yup the competitor. Domain have known about this app for a while now. FACT. They could be entering into a partnership where Home Open taps into Domains existing sales team under a revenue sharing agreement. If I was Applabs I would. Setting up a national sales team is expensive. Why not harness one already in place, where the sales people are familiar with the industry, and have marketing and advertising agency connections in place. Plus the Domain sales guys get a shiny new toy to play with.

Fairfax have mentioned the importance of growing this sector and their offering in market. It's not as far fetched as you'd think.

All this is just speculation though. I'm just glad there is news flow and the price is bouncing back. I feel sorry for all those that missed out while it was at 0.14c. Excited to see what the partnership is about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.