AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

I'm confused Tileydog, Mathew Stevens wrote this following a...

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    I'm confused Tileydog,

Mathew Stevens wrote this following a phone call from James Cruickshank on 4th June

"Cruickshank made it clear a deal that met the Antares expectations would be very material to its immediate future. The price he is thinking about would allow Antares to retire the $28 million its owes to consistent supporter Macquarie Bank and to either pay out or provision for the $60 million of convertible notes issued on the Australian market.

“Beyond that we would have a significant amount of cash at bank and a company debt free for the first time since 2002.”"

So that article talks about repayment of the loan notes etc not the issue of another A$20M of them. If your right then JC has completely changed his tune again, all within 16 days, how on earth is any investor meant to make investment decision, when the company simply keeps changing its mind?

By the way, the company is not drilling or planning to drill right now, has made several of these loan note issues already, so is anyone else wondering where all this cash is going?

I mean lots of others on here keep talking about the so called massive cash flow the company is generating all the time, if it were then why would you need to be issuing 10% notes when your not drilling??

Doesn't make sense at all for anyone other than Antares

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.