CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Falla, you don’t need to be a genius to determine that...

1. 303 Posts.
    Falla, you don’t need to be a genius to determine that back-ground financial discussion had been in placed between this Coy and friendly investment bank for some time, a bank does not apply such an aggressive BOT and its intended purpose over the months because they love management or the name of a company. Imminent activities, including Georgina would have no bearing on pump and dump as seen of late, although the disappointment with Santos and Mt Kitty may have played a part on folks bailing out.

Is it HE, is it oil is it the 20 (million) is it a combination or is it other. Regardless, more dilution and that comment made by your dear leader about having done only one (1) CR under his leadership all pointed to what has been anounced today.

Luv me or hate me, I aint no seeker of luv hearts, the truth often hurts and communications do not pan out well with the masses, the residents as I call them.

The beat for a long term share holder does indeed keep going on and on and on.........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.