CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Trading Halt, page-21

1. 303 Posts.
    Came back from feeding the birds (Ravens) near the Boon lay lake only to read the threads have gone Raven eccentric, always good to see that the Raven is luved but but but seeks no luv heart.

Allow the Raven to articulate the share volatility come Tuesday morning or when ever this Coy decides to let its shareholder now who the bank is.

If as alluded by Snowkat and a wad of share to the friendly investment bank forms part of the Capital Raising arrangements, which could be a likely scenario, the central share price could be driven down by investment bank (again) until such a time that approval of their shares in the company is granted. I state this with some form of confidence based on similar transactions having been effected by others.

It is stated that when it comes to intelligence, Raven’s rate up there with chimpanzees and dolphins in intelligence, thank goodness I’m human. But but but the human race aside Ravens are often thought to being evil in discuss, the large black Raven with an intense gaze and intelligence to boot may have cause to intimidate.

Unlike some, I am able to maintain my kicks above the belt and stay focused on my Ravens and this Coy, which has seen massive depreciation in valuation. The big question still maintains, will the Magellan assets of which AU$50 (million) was borrowed and the required AU$20 (million) for JV now mount up to a whooping AU$70 million worth of dept under this rejuvenated board of directors.

The Chinese said ravens caused bad weather in the forests to warn people that the gods were going to pass by, but but but this Raven states that black clouds loon thick and far, will the friendly investment bank be the beneficiary of a lemon that might soon be presented to us by way of lemon curd, time will tell.

If no options/shares are issued to friendly investment neighborhood bank as part of this CR deal, look for some possible short term relief from share price manipulation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.