TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

trading halt, page-106

1. PD1
    2,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    This kind of new battery technology is given the " Look at this press coverage " almost weekly now.
    Imo these newer technologies are years even decades away, unproven and probably unfit for purpose within an ev vehicle and its incredibly stringent safety confinements and commitments.
    If you want to take note of anything that may shake up the battery market keep an eye on big companies like Panasonic, Samsung, LG, Hitachi.
    Li Ion batteries seem to be annually improving around 7% per annum, there is a certain physical/chemical/technical and also ecomic reasonable limit to what can be achieved I agree, but I believe the improvement of proven battery tech here is the road that would be the most likely. Safe and economically proven battery manufacturing with a charging infra structure built to suit these battery's exploding across the globe.
    The charge time of a Lithium Ion Battery I believe is as much about the power output of the charger than the battery's construction or ability to take charge.
    I am also of opinion that if Tesla can build a larger executive Tesla Model s with a 85Kw blistering performance battery of 244 mile range now, then by the time of the Giga factory start up a number of models will imo have maximum ranges of around or exceeding the magic 500 mile figure. Add in, any chargetime improvements in charger technology and battery swap stations and its where imo the safe money is for the time being.
    I see a potential for maybe 40% improvement potential on specific energy, some 100% improvement potential on battery cycle life and specific power which can be achievable within the next five years.
    Mr Musk is an incredible fella

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.33K 215.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 329325 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 401261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.