TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

trading halt, page-107

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    paul, it truly is an amazing thought when it comes to speculating on all the potential configurations can unfold.
    configurations as in:
    they could have the stock car default battery which they have now, with a choice of sizes.
    or rather than swap, why not add smaller yet powerful auxiliary battery options, with up to 3 more Aux Batteries.
    these could give users power routing or power assignments options programmable by the on-board computer.
    which in turn could also include power profiles thus tweaking by performance or duration / distance.
    the auto world including roads in the future would also have to be upgraded at some stage to enhance motoring.
    who knows, in 20 years from know, the johnny cab from total recall comes and picks you up in a Tesla ....lol

a month ago, I spoke to bb about if they had talked to mr. musk or tesla.
    he said no, but my request was to get him to do a sales pitch and contra deal.
    as in, get them to do special deals to holders of stock at a discounted price to also move more product.
    if the incentives are right, I certainly would just love the next model with the upcoming improved battery.
    even though, battery and power technologies will be a continually evolving product and market.

back to the TH today,
    its just fab that it has arrived, many seem to have no expect sell the news type routines.
    yet this could also easily change as more and more people realise what key events will unfold thereafter.
    being the doors to many key fundamental events will start to unlock much of the hidden and soon confirmed value.
    cheers for now and keep up the top posts mate!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.92K 174.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 270322 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 436629 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.