TON 22.2% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

trading halt, page-144

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    HC... Think man Think... DT's have a massive investment in a massive gap up....u guys don't want a tiny gap followed by a tiny run...there's no real money in that?... U want ME and other longs who know that in time the SP will be based on fundamentals which will be primarily based on a combination of JORC and off-takes which in turn should put us in line with the pricing methodology our neighbours SP is based on. U have an investment in the market believing that TON WILL be the world leader in graphite and vanadium production from 2017 and into the foreseeable future because U want TON to gap up and run hard and long.

Now we already know what that will probably look like cause we saw it in May 2012 with SYR and after the initial run it ran and ran and ran (days, weeks, months) and the real winners were those that garbed it and held it and if TON hadn't crashed the party it could well be $10-$12 as I think Shaw or some other broker had put on its outlook recently. Check out the SYR 3yr chart.

DT's might be smart to start piling on the TU's for the Pro-TONs here and the only negativity I'd expect here is from those heavily invested in TON's competitors (who are many of the downers here)

KL - don't step off the train before it gets to the station cause it's a long walk up the hill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $5.503K 537.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171722 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 492787 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.