TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Ah Louie, I have to disagree with you there. IMO James calls it...

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Ah Louie, I have to disagree with you there. IMO James calls it as he sees it and lately, like many of us, was not sure when it would bottom out. The past 3 months have been a reality check and I've appreciated his words of caution (certainly easier to follow than Jaded's stream of consciousness style, do you follow Louie?).
    Hope it has bottomed and it's steadily up from here.
    I wondered where Draino was when he's so sorely needed to warn all the mums and dads it would be folly to buy Triton as it's inevitably going to fall to 5c.? Just checked, he is off sharing his altruism on the PGI and other threads. A few of his wingmen are here though.

We have assumed that the pending announcement is indeed the JORC, Mr Market will like it and TON will be off and running again. In all probability it is and I definitely hope so. It seems Proactive Investors has also made that assumption.
    However I'll play devil's advocate here - we don't know for certain that it is the JORC. It is possible another announcement was pending and the request for TH was prompted by the late spike on Thursday.
    We'll see by Tuesday (unless the TH is extended...). I just don't like to set myself up for disappointment.
    For you Louie, some cautionary words that true love does not always run smoothly -

She was black as the night
    Louie was whiter than white
    Danger, danger when you taste brown sugar
    Louie fell in love overnight
    Louie, Louie, Louie
    Louie, Louie, Louie, Lou I
    Stories - Brother Louie (1973). Was it that long ago?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.