TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

trading halt, page-158

1. 987 Posts.
    Jackarooz your statement "Any other trader does not need to use Forums to trade or make money" is the quote of the decade. Here here. I'd also add traders that use public forums lose money. (It is a known fact that 90% of day traders lose money).

Why is it traders seem to want to prove themselves on public forums? Trying to predict daily share price movements and getting people to "follow" them. Anyone that follows someone else is stalking in my books. Needless to say we don't have a facebook account.

Enough downing the day traders - please keep your day jobs.

The TON forum has been very informative and enjoyable to say the least thanks to the considered posts of Pauldola, King Louie, Dog59, Don, Jackarooz and many others but I've had to use the ignore function with great effect to weed out the nonesense uprampers and downrampers.

Ramping (up and down) is the insidious one line banter by posters that travel like swarms of bats from one stock to another. They are easy to pick - go back to the frantic days in June and July and you will see names that no longer post of the TON forum. I'm sure some will be back soon. Perhaps HC should introduce a "pay as you post" business model. That would certainly weed out the rampers and introduce a more civilised forum.

TON is a great stock to be a part of. Join the club and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.