TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

rwkt - IF they JORC'd at a lower grade it would be BILLIONS of...

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    rwkt - IF they JORC'd at a lower grade it would be BILLIONS of tons. FREEHOLD put out some calcs months ago and we were 5b+ back then but that was on grades of a bit below10% I think.. Facts are tthat he northern zone has been higher quality and much more drilling has proved up much more HIGHER GRADE recourse. So having said that, IF we put out a Cobra plains type JORC then expect 5% cut off for 10b+ Tons BUT that ain't going to happen cause we don't want low grade graphite... China, Australia and Canada can give u low grade graphite...we want HIGH GRADE and various flake size graphite, sooo we want a cut off above 10% but it could be higher...I expect a high cut off and anything over 500m Ton - if the grade is the highest ever JORC'd at this volume - WILL BE INCREDIBLE!

Having lived and breathed TON and the graphite/vanadium sector this year I have already banked TONs success due to the results that have exceeded all expectations (inc managements) and the growth markets for both projects (don't kmnow too much about the zinc market - our possible third product).

For me it's just been about ticking boxes because I saw TONs potential, digging into the same mineralisation system but with 10x the land holding, a long time ago, and again, although the SP has not reflected its true value of late due to many factors (which are another 1000 words for another day but much irrelevant now) I have never doubted that the fundamentals would kick in in the end.... IF you are making 200-300m per year then a PE of 5 and a market cap af 1.5b is pretty conservative if you ask me... Put a SP on that.

Bring on Tuesday, Bring on off-takes, bring on fair value.

Enjoy your reward long termers but remember the long term still has a long way to go.

KL - the writings on the wall...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.