TON 22.2% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Rkwt1956 - what I've said is my opinion - IMO means in my...

1. 987 Posts.
    Rkwt1956 - what I've said is my opinion - IMO means in my opinion and DYOR means do your own research. Please note what I say is my opinion only and please do your own research to confirm.

We all have opinions and HC is also a public forum and the last place anyone should rely on anonymous unsubstantiated opinion including my own.

I also have difficulty reading drilling results and have started reading some technical books to understand the lingo. I'm not trying to be clever but attending seminars, speaking with management at seminars, contacting them directly, reading texts, industry websites and reading ASX announcements, I am saying with some level of confidence that in my opinion, Nicanda Hill is truly an exciting project. Please do your own research to confirm.

Bigger than Ben Hur is a reference to the 1959 film classic starring Charlton Heston and the immense undertaking made to produce this film. A production bigger than Ben Hur is a metaphorical statement and means something bigger than the immense undertaking in 1959.

In my opinion, the TON JORC will be enormous.

Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $5.501K 537.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171987 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 494428 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.