TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Thanks for posting that article, Earlyrise; it broadly puts into...

1. Don
    297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Thanks for posting that article, Earlyrise; it broadly puts into simple perspective the global future of the battery industry.
    How bullish is that!
    Sad and worrying imo to read our Government's perspective.
    I actually took the position in TON I did, as one measure to to assist in extricating myself from Manufacturing, which, in the end, relates to the short term attitudes of successive governments, and, the resulting increasing liabilities an employer has - but that's another topic!

Anyhow.. the maiden JORC.
    I believe Pauldola summed it up well.
    It will be larger than SYR with similar or slightly better overall grade.
    It will place us well and truly centre stage as the largest known deposit in the world. As Captain Morgan alluded there are no second prizes!
    It will take us from explorer with no asset to an explorer with a large asset.
    It will give the Company a definitive value, which will be further defined with the advent of the forthcoming scoping study, to follow, I believe, not long after this announcement.
    It will by dent of being the largest attract the holders the Company needs to tighten the register and give longer term sp stability and growth.

What will happen to the SP on Tuesday (if it's not Monday) is imo anyones guess. Logically it should give it a good lift, but, as we all are aware, logic is not necessarily the fuel that powers the market!
    If it spikes and then retracts, be prepared, and don't become disillusioned as the naysayers have their time in the sun. Their time will be short lived and they will retract to attend to their sunburn, Draino works well for sunburn I am told, as the holders have the last laugh, over the next few weeks.

Of course the potential dampener to any stock as we know atm are the global markets.

I firmly believe that we will secure a takeoff agreement/agreements in the not too distant future.

The reasons for my belief:

1. Triton Management.
    Put it this way, I categorically will not deal with a supplier I don't entirely trust/like, no matter what the offer, there is too much potential for things to go wrong.
    I believe Triton is an honest, approachable, intelligent Company as it is led by people of the same description.
    Put it this way Asians particularly, are not fools and are very insightful.
    TON will be seriously considered, if it has the goods, on that basis alone.

2. Purity of end product and comprehensive variety of flake size across entire resource.

3. Highly competitive cost of production compared with all comers, on the same basis as SYR, and so far in front of some it is ridiculous.
    Continuity of supply and current and future pricing are critical factors to be considered when choosing a supplier. When times are tough potential suppliers may find their margins not sustainable and try to put prices up to compensate or otherwise go out the back door.
    Customers will consider carefully reliability of supply.

4. Size of resource.
    Whilst it can well be argued that it is not relevant at all, and I concede that to a point, however, it does give, in a multi grade/ multi flake environment, many options and ensures continuity of supply.
    I find it convenient to shop at a large shopping centre where there is the convenience of large stores and boutique shops.

There is little doubt that, along the way to production, and beyond, there will be logistical problems. Such problems of one sort or another we all have in business. These are made to be solved, there is no other solution. SYR and TON in concert with the Moz govt will sort these out. Mozambique needs such investment and there is no question that, one way or another, solutions will be found.
    Certainly management will have all this in hand.

Results from the Northern section (Hill) have, I believe, the potential to stun the market.
    BB has alluded to this on many occasions, the strongest being in his last BRR Media interview - this is an important listen imo.
    The discovery of a Hydrothermal Breccia Zone, as Earlyrise pointed out is in a word 'exciting'.

Such results forthcoming in an inferred JORC, or whatever form, will have the ability to finally put to rest the criticisms that we do not have the extensive high grades of our neighbour. I sincerely believe, that we will have not only the largest grade resource in the world, but also the most high grade graphite.

Then of course there's Vanadium………….

As this is becoming more and more of a no brainer, I encourage potential/ new holders to listen to the latest Brr Media and read some announcements, don't take any of us up ramping for granted, do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

Yes KL, I am finally a little excited, $2 by Xmas, maybe not enough time to achieve, however by the end of 1st Q 2015, who knows.
    Having said that if all falls into place and the global markets don't apply the brakes, it take a lot to stop a goods train loaded with graphite once
    some momentum is achieved!!

Finally a sincere thanks to management for having the vision to find the project, in the first instance, and, the tenacity and endurance to see it through to this stage so quickly.
    I believe the vast majority of holder would second this.

Fingers crossed for Tuesday!

Don.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.