TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

trading halt, page-83

1. 6,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    KL,

A swing trader ? I have never traded TON like that, do you make these things up in your head. You put me on Ignore the cheek, I have never once put anyone on ignore as I like to hear as many views as I can to make up my mind

As I said I bought at 12.5 sold at 53 I think it was , hold a small parcel noting that will change my world. I am free riding so letting it do its thing.

If this news sends the stock 50% higher and stays there in these markets I will buy you a beer KL, I may be wrong but I can't see us smashing through 50c but who knows.

If the JORC is that good the price over the last few weeks would of pushed higher a lot higher, a leaky ship for a few is surely happening in most stocks on the ASX.

50c will give us 155 million market cap , still need to raise more funds as well before next year so what price will they be raised at.

I hope for my sake and everyone's it goes BOOM, but look at FAR the talks of 20c a higher on a huge oil find it got a semi and flopped, now they are raising cash.

KL you may be 100% right and I may be wrong, this is just my take on it all

Have a good weekend all.

Stay safe.. see you next week ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.