COZ 1.33% 7.6¢ commodities group limited

Aburbe, I know that is old news as is a couple of other news...

1. 12,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Aburbe,

I know that is old news as is a couple of other news articles postulating about Project Sea Dragon and Legune Station going back as far as June last year.

For COZ to fund the acquisition alone is nigh on $60m, the don't have that sort of funds so there is going to have to be a major project funding about to be released as I cant see any private funding walking in the door with over the market and taking a ord's position.

Maybe Gina is in amongst this somewhere to bolster her cattle investment in WA or maybe the government has acquired and granted a long term lease (50 year lease like has happened in the Ord Valley project) to COZ for the aqua component and may be seeking a cattle investor to put stock on the land.

If as GJB and a few others are suggesting then it is one very very large project that will take a number of years to get going as the dams aren't designed for aqua-farming and the whole property is prone to flooding.....bye bye prawns.

I actually cant wait to see what comes out of the suspension as it has re-inspired me to stick my nose in again...

I still think MBD would have been a good strategic move.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.