PAA 2.50% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

Buckland are you 36 or are you 16 years old..... My god Buckland...

1. 3,994 Posts.
    Buckland are you 36 or are you 16 years old.....

My god Buckland

"Why would the top two shareholders need to sell they are on the board of PAA and get paid for this"
    The directors of PAA do not get paid to hold over 100miln shares EACH and they are under no obligation to hold that many units. Yes they are paid to be directors (not huge amounts anyway btw - I've seen much much worse than salaries these guys are on) and like I said they have a proven track record of delivering for shareholders...

"I would prefer to see the options actually come into the money and the company do all it can to make it attractive for options holders to convert to shares"
    No way? What shareholder wouldn't want to see that happen Buckland... Obviously all shareholders would love to see oppies in money because it means they can raise cash through conversion and oppies don't expire worthless... But They can't just make it happen immediately unless there is news to report and unless the big money is ready to make it move. "Him with all the gold makes all the rules" - ever heard of that saying? The deep pockets will decide when this moves not whingers on HC (of which you are). If you want to call me a ramper go for it couldn't care less. The fact remains You need more patience bud.

Have a good weekend. Monday will be here soon. Don't fret pet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.