SRX 1.43% 17.8¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

Trading Halt, page-14

1. 8,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Fair enough.

I take a different view (I'm sure you would expect that!). The SRX web site has some very interesting wording e.g. 'The date is building', 'The anticipation is growing'.
    And various words to the effect that some reasonable data will be presented.

Gilman and the board have for the last 10 years been very conservative with their use of words on the web site and at AGMs - almost water tight most of the time. It is most out of character for them to be using words that in any way could be construed as positive, outside of pure facts. I'm biased of course so could be 100% wrong!

I'm very confident that there will be good news, and Mr Market will be a happy camper, along with Cafa

I've no idea what will be announced as SRX is being tighter than normal, but a couple from my wish list:

Data breakdown comparing with Avastin and without, for those on the SIRT arm. This could go either way, but if data shows those without Avastin doing as well or better (that would be a surprise) then Mr Market would be very pleased. You may have seen the other abstract where it states that Avastin can actually cause issues post the 15 month marker for some subsets of pts. Interesting stuff.

OS - with the medium OS being between 20 and 30 months (various data sets show different numbers) it is likely that firm OS data are not available as the trial only finished about 2 years ago.
    However they do know the current death stats for those on the trial, and if the death rate has been substantially higher on the non SIRT arm then I'm sure it would be discussed as a potential proxy for OS.

Let me explain the extreme example - if all the non SIRT arm pts have died, and all the SIRT arm are still alive then clearly the conclusion would be obvious. So if data is presented that X% of non SIRT have died and less on the SIRT arm have died, then depending on the variance it could be considered indicative of OS.

This data could be broken down into the various subsets of pts for liver only, and the various types of mCRC encountered.

Overall I would expect SIRT to become standard of care for liver only mCRC in short order.

Due to the trading halt there can be zero impact on the SP, so I hope you take the above in good spirit and not an attempt to ramp

PS if the Avastin data is presented and SIRT shows an as good, or better result then I'd not want to be short over this weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.8¢
Change
0.003(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $75.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.8¢ 17.8¢ 17.5¢ $9.047K 50.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 7293686 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1399496 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.