PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

Well I don't know them personaly, I just do my research in to...

1. 214 Posts.
    Well I don't know them personaly, I just do my research in to companies through available public information and look for those that seem very undervalued given the state of play of their projects.

I think PLA is extremely attactive at the moment give the very short time frame that the company forcasts revenue and given the location of the two main Open Pit mines.

The "Kalplats" resource seems to be WORLD CLASS", and not that of what you'd expect a junior company to hold of. It is still 2 years away from production, but this resource in my opinion is a "Blue Chip" company maker. It has better quality ore than some very large companies have. It is higher grade than even ASX:AQP has.

I think the strategy is very clear now for PLA with Smokey Hill project potentially starting ore sales in less than 12 months.

I would not be surprised given the potential that at current prices, PLA might even be a takeover target given that there are some huge successful mining companies just next door to PLA's prospects.

Very exciting future for the company regardless of what happens.

I think the AIM listing will really open the flood doors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.