NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

Trading Halt, page-72

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. lgs
    1,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @red AGREE 100%
    also remember the effect on the prior ill written annc , testing now involes two techs , Cornea which we know has continued to improve as reported by NXR , But an addition has been added iris , if for any reason there was something that conflicted in testing that was not known or known but not expected by team doing testing then we could have mixed results, just taking the opposing view for the mo that if that happened and we had a rushed annc that could cause some nervous holders to panic and sell out thus driving the SP down.
    I agree with you Red This tech will constantly undergo improvements and testing.
    Youve said B4 you are LT as am I so what ever the results I will not be making rash decision , as last annc stated quite clearly tech to under go substantial miniaturisation 1H 2016 , My take on that is it will undergo constant improving as you say, and may require subtle changes as per clients needs which will again require constant evaluating and refinement, we are dealing with global companies that maybe setting very high standards.
    To all SH always expect the unexpected , hope for the best prepare for everything in between and most importantly dont make rash decisions. gltah
    I wouldnt be surprised if annc delayed again,like last time, remember theres a gap between WTB & NXR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.