SVL 0.56% 9.1¢ silver mines limited

i think you should be very cautious about what you assume the...

1. 9,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3497
    i think you should be very cautious about what you assume the outcome will be here.

the company needs funds to start drilling to catch the silver wave - and clearly has a history of mining the market to create wealth for its top 10 - not the retail shareholders

given that together with the industrial scale dumping of stock that was occurring at 0.001c 3 months ago - there's a reasonable chance that this will be a covert screwing of the retail shareholder

ie. buy a project using funds that come as part of a combined deal - funded at below current market share price on large issuance with a major new supporter who wants to get set for a silver run - with an attached rights issue that ensures those with large stock holdings already get to avoid being watered down.

mgt then does a deal in next few months to grant itself big options package at the restruck capital base

it doesnt have to be this. hopefully my cynisicm is unwarranted.

but ive been around nickel and dime juniors for a long time - and its fair to say best corporate governance is not a manual in wide circulation in the industry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.