CVN 2.94% 16.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Trading Halt?, page-61

1. 12 Posts.
    Hi gotta
    thanks, i respect your opinion, because you were willing to discuss/explain.
    I guess my point about the market is (always) right is a bit of a throw away statement,
    my thinking is more around... the share prices are the bottom line, the share price reflects peoples opinion/sentiment/knowledge at that point in time, ie what they or institutions are willing to pay.
    I do agree most people get it wrong, but as for the share market itself, the share prices are right. people wanting the share prices higher is just wishful thinking (I was looking at "the market" i was thinking share price, whereas i think you mean Market = people?

your last point... 100% agree, i love it when everyone is talking doom and gloom, and there is zero sentiment for rise. That to me is a classic indicator of an imminent turnaround. (my balls of steel were rusty for a few years), now I'm back in the game, they're getting shinier Same for a bull market, when everyone making statements about "how high", and "nothing can stop it" (whatever "it" is)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $295.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $183.4K 1.127M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 311134 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 540179 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.