EVN 1.78% $4.57 evolution mining limited

That's an option. Your entitlement will be offered to others....

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    That's an option. Your entitlement will be offered to others. It's my understanding that you may (will?) still be entitled to the premium, the diff. between the 2.05, and the final price in the Retail Bookbuild i.e. x cents /share to which you were entitled, but did not take up. This "final price" could be more or less than the Offer Price (2.05). Typically it's more. If less, you will receive nothing.
    Pls see my Post 18637563
    I took up most of the last offer, and abandoned a small portion, for which I received that premium.
    See "Retail Entitlement Offer" of the ANN, page 4, para 2. - below.

Retail Entitlement Offer Eligible retail shareholders will be invited to participate in a retail entitlement offer at the same offer price and offer ratio as the Institutional Entitlement Offer ("Retail Entitlement Offer"). The Retail Entitlement Offer will open on Thursday, 1 September 2016 and close at 5.00pm (AEST) on Wednesday, 14 September 2016. Eligible retail shareholders can choose to take up all, part of none of their Entitlement. Entitlements cannot be traded on the ASX. Entitlements which are not taken up by eligible retail shareholders by the close of the Retail Entitlement Offer and Entitlements that would otherwise have been offered to ineligible retail shareholders will be sold through the retail bookbuild on Monday, 19 September 2016 ("Retail Bookbuild"). Any proceeds from the sale of Entitlements under the Retail Bookbuild in excess of the offer price will be remitted proportionally to those retail shareholders, less any applicable withholding tax. There is no guarantee that there will be any proceeds remitted to those retail shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.57
Change
0.080(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.54 $4.60 $4.53 $32.70M 7.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 85796 $4.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.58 30494 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.