SSI 0.00% 28.0¢ sino strategic international limited

re: trading halt - angry Well I sold some on the rise and bought...

1. 5,079 Posts.
    re: trading halt - angry Well I sold some on the rise and bought some on the fall, mind you I was looking pretty sick still at 20 cents or so, and should have sold more high.
    if not for the takeover and Chinese gambling they may have gone forever by now, so a bit of luck.

This time I am selling more on rises and if they drop a lot I buy, so this latest saga, I have to be careful what I call it, may drop the price down and I will pick some up,

I have no doubt it will end up higher, you hate the stock but have to admit Chinese gambling has potential.

With GCN I have bought and sold heaps, again should have been more, and made good profits, but I always hold plenty in a HOPE they will make something out of Chinese gambling, note it is a hope rather than expectation with SSI.,

I have shares in CBA and others but what can I say about a bank, and I will never get the gains I have through SSI.

I am sure there are very good people working at SSI and GCN to come up with the technology.

But I have my reasons for an axe to grind with one of them.

Cannot say what I would like to but read my posts and get anl idea.

Have a look at WMEO though, next week could be good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.