SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

Trading Halt, page-17

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Going by the 2016 NEA report the 12 month Australia capture cost was $1.964mil. Given that the revenue targets for eagleview->spookfish seem to be quite high to achieve their share conditions (10m USD in a 12 month period and 20m USD in a 12 month period - expiring within 5 years (now closer to 4 years?)) so eagleview would be pretty keen to hit those targets id imagine. Even with zero Australian customers they could still fund the capture pretty easily if they end up getting those sorts of expense-free revenues. I cant forsee nearmap keeping its current profit level with its current customer base with a competitor coming into play offering unlimited data with all their plans (nearmap plans have terrible data limits, obviously one way they're making so much money). It will be interesting to see how this all plays out, I don't disagree that their is room for numerous players to be in the market - I wish both companies well - however given where my money sits I just hope sfi does better then the rest haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.