GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Trading halt?, page-53

1. 2,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 994
    @airconditioner @Thesi
    I think AC called it as it is. $7.5mio offtake assuming its 50% prepay, then the LCE quantity for the first year is 1000 tonnes at Rincon. Then the separate 5-year off-take for 1000 tonnes per year suggests production volume is still 1000 tonnes. That hardly moves the meter on the revenue side, as such the term "micro-brewery" is quite suitable. Not to mention, lithium grade is less than 500mg/L means their production cost per tonne is going to be very high.

Just for comparison, I don't hold shares in LAC, but their brine grade and planned yearly quantity seems a lot more healthy for the balance sheet and shareholders.

"US$7.5 million (A$9.55 million) upfront prepayment for an agreed quantity of battery grade lithium carbonate equivalent (LCE) product during the first year of production at the Rincon Lithium Project under the terms of a Preliminary Off-take Agreement. A separate five-year Long-Term Off-Take Agreement for 1,000 tons per year of potential Stage 2 product from years two to six of production of battery grade LCE product from the Rincon Project, at a sale price based on a formula derived from the China battery grade lithium carbonate import price."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.