FGL 0.00% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

trading halt???, page-5

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    They will launch today imo.
    Wangle Family Insites Launch Confirmed For Week of 23 Oct 17 - Launched on the Friday 27/10/2017

Android version to be launched the week of 13 November 2017 - DUE TODAY. Genuinely hope we don't get a BS announcement stating google stores going through approval process set to launch next week or December... but i have faith....

"WFI – GPS-gated alerts (due late November) Development of GPS-gated alerts, which give parents the ability to lock GPS gates to current locations (eg the home), is well underway with an announcement on its feature launch to be made the week of the 13th November 2017. This unprecedented safety feature on children’s location awareness further increases WFI’s commitment to child safety"

I think we will get an update today and i just re-read that we will get an announcement about GPS today but may not see this launched until later this month..... So the product STILL isn't a full suite that can be used by parents and marketed.

Imagine the day where performance shares, income etc, was actually based on performance and results..
    If management didn't hit targets they had to give back... That would spur them on...

Bloody Wangle.... Reasons why this is still a penny dreadful.
    Last edited by ryobal: 17/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1 19

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12742 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 25000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.