SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

trading halt, page-3

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Hey HH
    Methinks you have picked the location where a trading halt has a good chance of coming from

I see there has been a lot of recent discussion about similarities with Sirius

My thoughts (if we put gold prospects to one side) are along the lines that Mt Alexander is a complex system which though it may be very high grade it is also most likely to be proven to be a series of pods - that will take time to uncover and will steadily grow rather than take enormous leaps in share price - though there is undoubtedly significant value there.
    And though we love Geofizz dearly we also are very keen to see the lithography and stratigraphy that will only come with more drilling - (for a long while to come yet)

Windsor is different geology and though never easy I understand it is far less complex than Mt Alexander so I think we are more likely to see an type SIR reaction to share price there if it does turn out to be what we all hope for

As usual GLTAH

The coming weeks will uncover more of the truth that only the drill bit can tell

Cheers
    IO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 770000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 129999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.27pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.