FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

Let's face reality....we are talking about a pretty serious...

1. 548 Posts.
    Let's face reality....we are talking about a pretty serious announcement either positive or negative;

POSITIVE could only be one thing...takeover...otherwise if it was operationally positive they would have disclosed it yesterday as per the day before.

NEGATIVE could be several things...considering the quarterly yesterday and lack of clarity on anything in that report i'm guessing they have realised that their Copper just does not stack up....hence will be ceasing mining immediately. Considering SP action in the last month this looks very likely.

So either way will will wait and see...hopefully it will be POSITIVE;

Lastly the ONLY reason i am clinging to a positive outcome is that in yesterdays report under 'Development' they do talk about mining coming up and production....if 24 hours later they have changed their minds this would smack of incompetance.

Directors have not been selling and they have plenty of skin in this so maybe there could be something good out of this...or did they just rush in too quickly to mine something that was never going to stack up.

I hold FXR and i'm dead nervous!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.