GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

Trading Halt, page-25

1. 1,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hi Tri. Had a mate with a right leaning attitude and early adopter of believing 'fake news' .
    He listened to a podcast called 'financial sense' . I listened to it for a couple of years before I realised it was some type Libertarian,alt right propaganda machine. Point is they always promoted nuke power over renewables.
    It forced me to do some research in an attempt to 'deprogram' my friend. This is some yrs back now and at the time he was a climate denier and still believes we will have a tiny reactor in every community.
    Point is .. From the research I discovered more than a few issues with nuke energy.
    1 where do you put the waste ?
    2 terror issues.
    3 they take about 15 yrs to complete.( by then PSC could be deployed as it is faster)
    4 cooling issues . One VERY hot summer in france the river temp and level made them shut some down temporarily.
    5 cost of amps is above most other energy types.
    6 most true democracies couldnt get it over the line as voters nearby dont want it. Hence most are in countries with dubious freedoms( like turkey) But Finland and Sweden are happy, but dont have the sunshine Turkey is blessed with. The list goes on and on. 7 they go boom.
    Boy am I looking forward to the announcement we are funded and trading again.
    Also I see Oxford has axhieved now over 27% with Si / PSC and said they are expecting to top 30% soon.
    Back to waiting, waiting..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.