NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

The extended trading halt was all part of the plan though surely...

1. 947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    The extended trading halt was all part of the plan though surely
    They got the sp down to peanuts, hit it with a halt until the registration was given, then came in with the 8c offer and said ‘but it’s multiples of the current price’ and then used the same rubbish when they gave the next joke of an offer
    Using the share price for the value of these shares is a joke especially as it was purposely executed in an attempt to low ball and try and strong arm minorities
    They are kidding themselves with the termination threat thinking it will sway dissenting holders from taking this further
    I’ve got a shitload of capital (for my personal finances) tied up here and spending more cash to fight it out for a fairer offer is not even a question for me. If it all goes belly up I’ll have cap losses for a long while and I have plenty years of investing left so not concerned
    But to spend more capital to fight and potentially win against a massive company like zijin who have tried strong arming and threatening the small holders, using ‘independent board members’ who have done nothing for the shareholders even telling us a lower than midpoint value is the best we can get is worth more than the actual increased offer for me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.