BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

trading halt, page-28

1. 1,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thank you all, lots of good info, but indulge me and lets just look at the big pic for a second. (I say with my crash helmet on)
    Interesting times at the moment with U in general. Something is not making sense. Price is trending up but SPs are shakey. I’m starting to feel that too many snakeoil salesman (myself included) are piling into Uranium. Lots of manipulation too. In the past I have found that no brainers ie the concept of clean cheap energy usually end in tears.

Forgive me for taking a purely economic point of view, the rapidly rising price of U may be doing more harm than good in the longer term. The world is not yet fully sold and more importantly dependant on U. Reactors under construction may be deemed unviable due to the astronomical price of U and be mothballed halfway through. Alternatives, eg clean coal could steal the prize and render U stillborn. On the other hand with what seems to be a large number of projects in the works, who knows, there may even be a glut of U also from an economics point of view, not good news.

Fingers crossed, could still go either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.