VCR ventracor limited

Blue Thunder;I agree with your comments re. "gathering...

1. 395 Posts.
    Blue Thunder;

I agree with your comments re. "gathering momentum".

A short while back I questioned 2 things;
    1) the speed of the progress of performing implants
    2) Why the sp was not appreciating, actually the stock was being dumped every time the sp appreciated.

Well now we have the real answer. The following are mo only, and are theories, but I suppose the coming days will validate/invalidate them;

The sp was not appreciating due to the market being aware that another capital raising was due. Some people have stated this on this thread.

The speed of the progress could possibly have been slowed down, since they realised they will need additional funds to support a faster rate of implants (this was stated in the last announcement).

So, if all things being equal, the comming days (post 27 of May - settlement date of placement), should see the faster pace of implants. Accordingly, the market should reflect this in the sp, provided there are positive announcements to support the sp.

Personally, I believe 0.80 will be reached (if not dropping below it)!!.......The market is not going to pay more money for a stock that they can pick-up from desperate investors (who buy at 0.80 with the sp going no where)!!!....IMO ONLY, buying at 0.80 could the ceiling rather than the floor!!

Hazardous;

With respect to the number of implants by the end of May, I believe 113 is spot-on as per the pace that they maintained prior to this announcement. So by the end of this month, I'd expect them to come close to high teens (116-119).

In any event, time will tell. Good luck to all investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.