BPH 37.5% 2.2¢ bph energy ltd

Trading Halt, page-31

1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    On the cannabis investment its only 10% so no point for now as O&G is worth potentially 100 times more. When they move to 49% it is worth more a close look
    But saying oversupply will see prices fall will only benefit them operating in South America
    I dont think the canadian and US companies will be able to compete with latin america labor and land costs. i actually think theyve been smart not following the herd into Canada and Europe

https://www.edelsoninstitute.com/wealth-wave/3-potential-game-changers-in-marijuana/

I sat in on presentations by companies growing in Colombia. They can grow pot for under 10 cents per gram. Canadian companies, growing in greenhouses, are proud to get their costs under $1.00 per gram.Do you see how that can change the game? This one won’t happen soon, but it’s coming.Eventually — perhaps 2021, 2022 or beyond — we’ll face overproduction anyway. When that happens, you’ll want to be invested in companies that are more than just growers. I’m talking about companies that bring an added benefit or have a new technology that sets them apart.
    Last edited by jebuddy4: 26/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.