MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

pixieremember that big sell order of over 350000 at 3.85 that...

1. cpg
    3,625 Posts.
    pixie

remember that big sell order of over 350000 at 3.85 that just sat there. That is the first time I have seen that sort of trade since I started watching this stock. Mostly it is 50 K here 30 k here 70 k there and heaps of small trades.

Two scenarios here.

A buyer trying to influence the market and get others to sell below or close to that price while he buys up more. You saw the sales for the day. Way up. Dow was up 187 so this didnt help him/her.

The other side of the coin is what pixie hopes didnt happen. Sellers bailing because of a little birdie flew buy. Thanks Hu$h.

( By the way you haven't been bagged much today which is a surprise. ) Stupid thing to do to make you look like a hero. It wouldnt of been a problem if there hadnt been a trading halt. Be careful when you pick up the soap.

LOL I do believe your story it was a co-incidence for the record.

I personally have made a few statements on HC that an price sensitive announcement was due on this and that. The company involved duly put out the notices but all this was through research and all information was in the public domain. The company just hadn't picked up on it yet.

Anyway whatever. This company will still be $10 plus in 2 years time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.