ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Trading Halt, page-38

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Good to hear, Adamstown...... A positive outlook is vital, as experienced by friends. If you really believe you will beat it you will. A mate had bowel cancer about 20 years back, and did the chemo easy...... got silk or satin pillow cases (I forget which) to reduce friction to minimise hair loss....... he even had a few beers. Positive and jovial all the way. He beat it, and had 14 years of remission...... and then the beast came back. He had been on chemo again for a while before I found out,, and this time he suffered. Probably a different and stronger chemo. He told me he had had enough, and if the current chemo didnt work, he would cease and let nature take its course. Thank fully, it worked.
    I hope your chemo is kind to you, mate, and that you do it easy. At the end of the day, chemo is all about one poison (the chemo) trying to kill the other poison (the cancer). A really positive outlook gives the chemo an edge over the cancer.
    Take care, mate. I wont wish you good luck cause you dont need it. You WILL beat it.
    cheers,
    GZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.