PSV perseverance corporation limited

I think liquidation is doubtful given they are just short of...

1. 55 Posts.
    I think liquidation is doubtful given they are just short of cash and there is a commodities boom going on. Most probably a capital raising or less likely a T/O offer.

I think PSV can make a comeback once it has some cash in its pocket.

My only gripe is that this has tainted all victorian miners. I'm into GDR as they have a bulk sample & metallurgical result due out in the next fortnight. Unfortunately I think psv & bdg may have deflated some of the enthusiasm for GDR. Shame as GDR was up to 80c last year on drilling results. I'd hoped the sizing up of a resource would have seen the share price surpass 80c easily.....but now I'm not so sure.

Anyhow, good luck with psv and if the share price slumps to 10c I think it will be a good buy (short of liquidation). PSV has reserves & resources of 5.2m oz Au I think. At 10c ps that values psv's ore in the ground at just $14.00 per ounce - a steal given that there is no dispute over psv's reserves & resources (i.e. unlike BDG). In contrast, BDG has doubts over its reserves/resources and they are approx at $12 per oz Au based on their dodgy resource calc. PSV is a bargain in comparison. PSV is also a producer whereas BDG is just an explorer at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.