AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

We will see mate. I'll come back and post on this forum again...

1. 269 Posts.
    We will see mate. I'll come back and post on this forum again if/when they do a raising.

These guys are clowns. Going on 60m minutes was a farce. I could go on more about quality of management but whats the point. The spec end of the market is all about blue sky and these guys can sell it. A capital raising will initially be viewed as negative because thats how Aust investors view it (which is rediculous) however it will be well supported by brokers which get involved hence why I think sub $1.50 there would be a great trade there for the taking.

Im simply saying that halting a stock for this long generally means capital raising.

Capital raising at substantial discount leads to lower prices initially. As the panicers sell out its time to buy. In a bull market any fool can make money.

There may be no panicers if AGO do a raising but if there is its a buy. 50c turn for the taking.

I could be wrong though. It maybe a JV partner which they certainly need. In any case AGO is a great trading stock. Plenty of volatility. I tend to buy it when it gets sold off heavily. There always seems to be a turn in it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.