EBR 6.56% 97.5¢ ebr systems inc.

trading halt, page-35

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Could there be something to all this...or has it all been running according to some weird and devious plot?

1. What if...they initially released the "too technical" report in order to help in a few mates without raising the attention of the ASX?

2. What if...they then release a "plain english" version, way too thin on details, but enough to fuel a little interest in the media?

3. What if...they then let slip the "$3bil" figures through some media mates over the weekend?

4. What if...they knew the shares would then surge today as a result of the weekend coverage?

5. What if...they knew this would generate a "please explain" from the ASX?

6. What if...they knew they would then request a "trading halt" prior to their response, rather than the usual same day "dunno"?

...the following hasn't happened of course...

7. What if...they knew that today's rise and trading halt would attract plenty of attention and as a result, plenty of coverage in the media tomorrow?

8. What if...they knew they would then release the "big bang" response prior to the open...perhaps a more detailed report on the potential resource and how one could arrive at $3bil?

9. What if...I'm a total nut case for buying them at 15c at the open today and only selling half of them at 19c...when I could have sold them all?

10. What if...I have to sell the remaining shares for less than 11c...which would make the trade an overall loss?

11. What if...I run out of "what if's"...

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.5¢
Change
0.060(6.56%)
Mkt cap ! $300.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
91.5¢ 99.0¢ 91.5¢ $140.0K 145.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 206 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.