EBR 2.26% $1.08 ebr systems inc.

re: trading halt...wake up asic Goblin...No not millions, but...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: trading halt...wake up asic Goblin...

No not millions, but over 100K shares remaining...enough to p!ss me off if it all goes pear shaped tomorrow.

My hope now is that some of the EBR "mates" may have been caught out and that the boys running the show give it a bit of a "prop" in the morning so they can get out!

Long-shot I know, but stranger things have happened.

MXS is an example...I was amazed when it re-listed. I initially got caught with shares while trading the dead cat bounce and had virtually written them off...bought at 2.3 & 4.5c. To my surprise I was actually able to sell them all for 6c when they re-listed.

I heard later it was something of an "orchestrated rally" to help a few mates get out...and I hear similar things happened with TMS and BDL.

Lets hope for a few 1M bids in the mid teens at the open!

There is however, one other glimmer of hope...and that is the intra-day rally that started just prior to the Halt. It's just a gut feeling, but I reckon it wasn't your normal intra-day rally; it continuously traded against the depth; withstood several serious hits that would normally stop, or at the very least, slow most bounce rallies; and included some of the biggest "at market" buys of the day. It just didn't look to me like it was being driven by online traders!

Anyway...I think that is enough possitive outlook for one night...I'll save the rest for the morning!

Whatever does happen tomorrow, it will certainly be a place for the brave...I might watch "Black Hawk down" again tonight for some inspiration!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.