BQT bqt solutions limited

Announcement : BQT Solutions Limited (ASX:BQT) is pleased to...

1. 57 Posts.
    Announcement : BQT Solutions Limited (ASX:BQT) is pleased to announce that BQT Satellites Pty Ltd (BQTSAT) is awarded Phase 1, of
    a Dubai based Company project, to build and launch a real time imaging Satellite, the value of which exceeds $100M.
    BQTSAT is a 60% owned subsidiary of BQT Solutions Limited which is planned to be separately listed on the ASX in the
    near term and to be committed exclusively to the Satellite business.

A couple of points here:

1. The proposed listing of BQTSAT - assume current BQT shareholders would receive BQTSAT entitlements along with their current BQT holdings which would be valued less the BQTSAT holding.
    2. Would anticipate that BQTSAT would require further capital as a start up business? I wonder if BQT shareholders will be offered an opportunity to participate this time?
    2. $100M contract awarded. This has to be a positive with 60% owned by BQTSAT. Net gain would be beneficial to know - but with future similar contracts in the pipeline according to Mr Genner the profit on each should increase as efficiencies are gained.

Overall I think positive news for BQT shareholders and potential to recover from some long term pain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.