MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

As Both ODY and Mae are halted I suspect the answer lies in ODY...

1. 5,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 698
    As Both ODY and Mae are halted I suspect the answer lies in ODY last report.

"JESTER-BLOOMINGTON GAS FIELD RE-DEVELOPMENT PROJECT – 30,000 GROSS
    ACRES, ODYSSEY 33.3% WORKING INTEREST
    In December 2006 the Company participated in the acquisition of approximately 16,000 gross
    acres covering parts of the North Bloomington and Willow Fields in Greer and Beckham
    counties in Oklahoma, adjacent to the existing Jester-Bloomington Gas Re-Development
    Project.
    In addition to the large increase in the project area’s size, the acquisition included the rights to
    52 wells which have produced approximately 5 billion cubic feet of gas (“Bcf”) from the Brown
    Dolomite and Granite Wash reservoirs. The majority of these wells were shut-in or in need of
    remediation, but at the time of settlement produced at a combined rate of 200 mcfgd. Given
    that the wells had been poorly maintained over the past 5 years and the acreage was
    developed on a spacing of greater than 160 acres in the 1970’s and 1980’s, the Company saw
    the potential for significant increases in production through a program of work-overs and recompletion
    of existing wells, as well as the potential for major re-development of the area
    through down-spacing to 40 acres or beyond.
    This view was strongly supported by the first independent certification of reserves for the
    project in June 2007 (see below).
    Importantly the acquisition also included compression facilities and 112 kilometres of pipeline
    and gathering systems which give the Company direct access to the domestic US natural gas
    market. After the completion of a series of upgrades to this system, the company now has
    infrastructure in place to support new work-over programs and drilling campaigns targeting the
    project’s certified reserves base."

ODY has only over $1mil as of June 30 and would need further funds----You will have noticed that the same promoters "Argonaught" rejigged CPC into MAE the formed ODY in its shadows---their has been selling by a large holder of MAE recently----ODY has not enjoyed the recent success or should I say they do not have the spread of assets compared to MAE.

I would doubt if we are to see oil flow results--yet when we do they should surprise to the upside.

There is some cloud over gas sales due to pipeline companies monopolistec pricing---this will be overcome in time---some fancy footwork could see the price obtained so far to be over $5, as the broadcast reference to Tricom report....

In all no worries to the long term holders

The current overbidding at 150k at 1.20 is wierd if not stupid as I would suspect that we will get a suspension on Friday and all bid and sellers will be wiped.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.