IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Hi all,I'm a long term investor and have been with IGR for...

1. 145 Posts.
    Hi all,I'm a long term investor and have been with IGR for nearly 4yrs now and like everyone feels the progress has been slow but now the hard work from CC and the company is really building momentum.On top of that like a number of you have been saying,the company is materially undervalued and now the SP is playing catch up.And its about time,but all good things to those with patience(which has been tested at times!)

I must say there are a number of good posters for IGR with Kojasper being the standout.Well done on your informative and well written updates.

Now as far as this trading halt is concerned its got me thinking like everyone.A number of you have alluded to a Cap Raising and I guess thats possible but then again they just announced an issue of shares to be ratified at the AGM(Nov 9)which is for funding on-going exploration,feasibility studies,relocating the plant and other working capital needs.
    Kojasper seems to be confident that its not this,but something else and maybe he's right.Firstly the SP action yesterday indicated a willingness later in the afternoon to bid up the SP.Normally with a Cap raising you get some big sellers like before they announced this SP issue last week.I watched at the close of trade that day(Oct 10)a large order of 400k go through at 4-10pm at 26.5c and this guy wanted out.The last price was 27c and just before that someone sold 200k at 27c down from 28c.Anyway that seemed to be two people in the know so to speak,but this time it was the opposite with the SP closing only half a cent of its all time high.A good sign I feel,although volume wasn't overly strong.

More than likely its to announce some juicy drill results and like everyone thats what I'm hoping for.

A few days ago I emailed CC regarding the progress of Barrick at the Oodnadatta Project and he said that they provide IGR with a quarterly report of activities 15 days after the end of each quarter and that their report is overdue.If there was anything that was market sensitive it has to be disclosed to the market.The odds favour drill results from Salt Creek and maybe even Red Dale but there is an outside chance it could be Allendale/Borthanna!Crossing my fingers here guys!

Many trading halts don't last the full 3 days so we could hear something maybe Monday.Of course today would be better if its a good one.

Cheers
    Tigerpen8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.