TAM 3.23% 3.2¢ tanami gold nl

firstly hummms you have no stock held? you are not putting frank...

1. 4,326 Posts.
    firstly hummms you have no stock held? you are not putting frank incharge of your money.... but to answer your question;

Frank Sibbel & Associates. Consulting to herald resources on the coolgardie gold project.

He is involved with the western australian technology & industry advisory council

Ever heard of Jack Hills or MML???
    Project manager/Mining Engineer of Murchison Metals Limited MML. Frank Sibbel - Project Manager for Stage 1

Frank has a Bachelor of Engineering (Mining Honours) from the University of Melbourne and is a Fellow of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy. He has 25 years experience as a mining consultant and mine manager. Frank is responsible for the implementation of Stage 1 including the end-to-end process from mining and processing at Jack Hills through to managing transport, port storage and shipping logistics.

is the success box ticked?? come on you can't tell me MML is not a success??? aren't they wanting to takeover Midwest??? geez must be doing something right.

can't say i know much about DOM but from a brief look i'd say the only comparison is they are both into gold and both went from open pit to underground. DOM is in a far easier area in SA. But hey i gues they overcame their problems and are now sitting on $6 SP... come back to me in 7 years and we'll see where TAM is. then we can do the comparison.

mate end of the day like i say to goldy.. you don't want to put him in charge of your money... simple... don't

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $37.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $15.84K 495.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57649 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 2703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.