MWE mawson west ltd

have been following avm posts - think this guy (KKR) has it...

1. low
    65 Posts.
    have been following avm posts - think this guy (KKR) has it pretty much summed up - see below...

Thanks Stu for your Chinese insight. Your thoughts are always very much appreciated. I agree with you, the Chinese have an extraordinary amount of money to throw around. And shaking the tree may well do the trick.

My contacts have told me, The Minister of Mines appeared on TV at the end of last week, furious, with the commission. They have gone beyond their mandate of cleaning up contracts that have no viability or have not been used.

It is widely thought, the commission has also been HEAVILY influenced by the NGO world. We all know what sort of influence they have in the DRC.

To classify all contracts in DRC to be in need of either re-negoatation or cancellation is weird, to say the least.

Common sense will prevail. We have been through worse and we will be still standing when this has passed.

In the mean time as Miningnut said, we may get a good buying opportunity this week, with anticipated solid results out in less than 2 weeks and lots of exploration results yet to be released.

All the best

KKR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.