IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

I've been watching and listening for the last two weeks....

1. 336 Posts.
    I've been watching and listening for the last two weeks. Announcements have been awesome, contuation of the great story unfolding at Salt Creek and about to unfold at Reddale. I have a very good feeling about where this company is heading if you haven't worked that out already.

Merger, not a chance. Not the way IGR is going about its business.

Placement, maybe.

Drilling results, not likely given the hammering CC got when the last trading halt didn't produce the Ramelius type announcement the punters were hoping for.

I would be happy with either a drilling announcement or a placement. Pretty obvious timing though, share price at all time high, POG just shy of all time high.

You wouldn't have to be Einstein. Someone has already posted that CC is going to raise capital in the near term because IGR have bought the mining camp $1.2m, will be spending $2m on exploration this qtr. That doesn't leave a lot in the kitty.

That's my two bobs worth.

More on the weekend or early next week after we have had time to digest the recent announcements, the AGM and the results of this trading halt.

Reagrds

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.