A2M 1.57% $6.91 the a2 milk company limited

Trading Halt, page-292

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Broker Data since Profit Downgrade (28/9 - 14/12)
    Retail # 1 Net Buyer

A2m Overall.PNG

Sorry all for posting this the other day on the wrong thread....(Moderator ) I was just writing back to comments made on my post.

"E.g. Goldman Sachs has a current price target of $18.15 but is a net seller of some $20 million value of shares. So GS or their clients have disregarded fundamentals and on the back of some ordinary news out of a2m has attacked the mainly retail base of a2m to make a quick buck"

Goldman Sachs is the market maker/professional money. They're running massive portfolios and get their calls right majority of the time.

Currently the share price is $5 below GS target price. So if they're a net seller, they are using retail for liquidity to sell physical stock or short.

For a retail investor/trader the chart is showing s disconnect between broker target prices and what the current price really is.

The smart money publish all these supposedly free target prices which are pushed through the media for your gain or theirs? GS proprietary trading is second to none....

Here's a little snippet from Ex Goldman Sachs trader Anton Kreil....
    Warning: There's some foul language at the end of the presentation....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.91
Change
-0.110(1.57%)
Mkt cap ! $4.995B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.00 $7.04 $6.90 $13.12M 1.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2054 $6.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 11328 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.