CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

trading halt, page-27

1. 90 Posts.
    Everything you say is pretty much on the ball.

With hindsight it does look like a bad decision to have taken an all or nothing approach. Given pies limited resources I feel they must have had a significant commitment from TNZ to spend so much time and money on it. You are right it does smell a little putrid and if pie had as much clout as TNZ it would be a no brainer to start legal action. I reckon someone inside TNZ will be feeling a bit smug about themselves saying look we have all this info to make our payphone network profitable again and all we paid was less than half my salary for 13 units ( hi five anyone!!!)

The upside is that pie will have been negotiating and exposing the technology to other players to ensure the deal got over the line. They will have significant relationships in the region that they would otherwise not have had. Now that can only be positive.

Unlike the announcement which was very factual with no upside for pie. Did not mention that TNZ are still using the units they have. And why wouldn't they keep making more money than they were with a straight payphone.

If the trial was not a success they would have pulled them by now. Which all points to them changing there mind when the smug person inside TNZ comes up against a hurdle they have no idea how to jump.

TNZ have not gone away they will still be on the pie pipeline report I bet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.